Designer Cost Plus Program
The Cost Plus Program allows the design professional to benefit from a higher income opportunity than the traditional referral commission paid on most add-on treatment services. When billed through your cost to client billing you retain 20% of the treatment cost as opposed to a 10% referral commission.
- Utilizing the provided materials (Web-Site, Brochure, In-Store Display) explain the many benefits the Eco-Fabric Protection treatment will provide to your products.
- Use the Eco-Fabric Protection price sheet to quote the treatment as part of your product cost or service provided cost. Remember, the pricing chart you will be using is exactly the same one used by New Dimension. Your client will not pay more for going through you for this valuable service.
- Call Eco-Fabric Protection /New Dimension to set up an appointment to apply treatment to product. This can be done at your location, our facility or the client’s home without affecting the quality of the treatment service.
- Have the client sign the Eco-Fabric Protection Service agreement form at point of sale or delivery. Eco-Fabric Protection of Boston/New Dimension can handle the Warranty paper work for any treatment done in-home when client is available. At your discretion.
- Send in Service agreement form and payment for items treated, and Eco Eco-Fabric Protection /New Dimension will maintain all records of treatment and handle all Service agreement and maintenance issues for life of the item.
- You still earn a 10% commission on any other cleaning service provided by Eco-Fabric Protection a division of New Dimension for which you issue a straight to client referral.